Tips for Staying Clean & Sober
Here are some tips to help you stay clean and sober...
· Take the 12 Steps of Cocaine Anonymous.
· Go to 90 meetings in 90 days.
· Don't use between meetings.
· Don't drink or use no matter what.
· Throw away all your drug paraphernalia.
· Get a sponsor.
· Call your sponsor every day.
· Avoid people, places and things that you associate with drug use.
· Don't deal drugs.
· Get phone numbers and use them.
· If no one is home, and you're in trouble, call the Hotline.
· Be of service; get a commitment at a meeting.
· Go to coffee after meetings.
· Remember that you don't have to stay sober the rest of your life. We only do this one day at a time.
· Don't get too Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired (H.A.L.T.).
· If the connection calls, hang up.
· Read the books and literature.
· If you think of using, think it through--all the way through.
· No matter what happens, keep coming back.
· Seek a Higher Power.
· Ask your Higher Power to keep you clean and sober each day.
· Stick with the winners.
· Ask questions.
· Make sobriety your #1 priority.
· Be Honest, Open-Minded and Willing (H.O.W.).
· Don't be hard on yourself, recovery takes time. We care.